Changing the Network Theme
This feature is specific to Clearvale Enterprise.
Owners and Administrators can select Admin>Appearance to customize the appearance of a network.
Select the Basic tab to choose a different background image and set the fonts and colors used in your network. Note the following about changing the look of a network:
- You can change the way the network name and description appears in the upper-left corner of your network.
- You can change the font and color of the menu tabs.
- You can control the background of the page header. Either upload an image or specify a color.
- You can change the font and background used for widget title bars. Pay attention to the font size as you make changes. For example, if you change the font to a very large setting, the page might not display in a desirable manner.
Click Save with done.
For more advanced customization, click Admin>Appearance>Advanced. Here you can set the theme to use for the network and any page layouts you want to use.
Clearvale provides three themes:
- Stellar. This is the latest theme. By default, this theme uses the Three Columns Wide Middle page layout. This theme does not allow you to change the look of it through the Appearance editor. For example, you cannot upload a custom logo. It gives you a network that looks something like this:
- Contemporary. This theme works best with the Three Columns Wide Middle page layout. It is fully customizable by using the Appearance editor. It gives you a network that looks something like this:
- Classic. This is the original theme used for Clearvale networks. By default, this theme uses the Three Even Columns page layout. It is customizable through the Appearance editor. It gives you a network that looks something like this:
- You can use these themes with their default page layouts or swap page layouts. You can choose to use the layout with a wide middle column on some pages and not on others.
For information on uploading your own themes and layouts, contact your service provider for assistance.
If you want to further customize the look of your network you can modify some CCS settings. Select a Style Name and then specify the Style Options. Click Save when done.