This feature is specific to Clearvale Enterprise.
The Event Countdown widget contains the time remaining before an event in your Event Calendar. Once you enter an event into your Event Calendar, the time remaining before your event automatically displays in the Event Countdown widget.
Notes about this widget:
- This widget can appear on any page in your network.
- To change the way content is displayed in this widget, click Edit and change the settings:
- By default, one event is listed. You can change it to show more events.
- When placed on the Network page, you can control whether community-level events appear in the widget or not. The default is that community events do not appear on the Network page.
- You can change the title “Event Countdown.” For example, you might change it to “Time Remaining.”
- You can control who can see this widget.
To make community events appear on the Network page:
- On the Network page, add the Event Countdown widget.
- Edit the Event Countdown widget and check Yes for Display community events?. Save your changes.
- Add a community event and set the Privacy for the event to Network Members if you want all network members to see the event on the Network page. Or, set it to Community Members if you just want community members to see the event on the Network page.