The Community Members widget lists the members of a community.
Notes about this widget:
- This widget is limited to a community page.
- To change the way content is displayed in this widget, the community administrator can click Edit and change the settings:
- By default, only eight community members are listed. The community administrator can decide to show more or fewer community members.
- By default, members are shown in the gallery view.
- You can change the title “Community Members.” For example, you might change it to “Group Members.”
- You can control who can see this widget.
The widget does not necessarily display all of the community members. For a complete list of community members, click the More link in this widget.