Using Social Analytic Reports
This feature is specific to Clearvale Enterprise.
Clearvale provides several reports that summarize network activity. Some of these reports cover network-as-whole activity, and others are personal reports about your network activity.
- Network Dashboard Report
- Network Engagement Report
- Network Activity Target Vs. Actual Report
- Member Score Summary Report
- Personal Dashboard Report
- Personal Activity Target Vs. Actual Report
Notes about using these reports:
- These reports are generated once per day.
- By default, all network members can see any report. However, the network administrator may have configured your network so that:
- Only administrators can see the network-level reports.
- Members can view only their personal reports, and not the personal reports for other network members.
- Access the reports from the Network Reports widget on the Network page or from the Reports link in the Network Directory widget on the Network page or the Profile Directory widget on your personal page.
- For more information about CAP score, see Understanding CAP Scores.