The Tasks widget lists the most recent tasks assigned to you. You can configure this widget so that alternatively, it lists the tasks that you created.
Notes about this widget:
- This widget can appear on your personal page (click My Page).
- To change the way content is displayed in this widget, click Edit and change the settings:
- You can change the title “Tasks.” For example, you might change it to “My Action Items.”
- By default, tasks that are assigned to you are displayed. You can instead choose to list recent tasks that you created.
- By default, up to 5 tasks are listed. You can change it to show more or fewer tasks.
- By default, all task types are listed. You can filter the types of tasks that are shown as follows:
- For tasks that are assigned to you, you can limit the Tasks widget to just show approved, completed, declined, or open tasks. When displaying open tasks, you can further refine the displayed tasks to accepted or assigned tasks.
- For tasks that you created, you can filter the list to show all tasks in a specific state, such as assigned, completed, or declined tasks.
See “Using Tasks” for more information on creating and managing tasks.