Earning Activity Points
Activity points are accumulated as you participate in your Clearvale network.
You receive 3 points when you:
- Create new content. Content includes blog posts, files, wiki pages, forums, forum topics, bookmarks, events, and polls.
- Create a community.
Additionally, you earn 1 point each time you do one of the following:
- Update content
- Rate content by answering Yes or No to the “Helpful?” question that appears for most network content. (The exception is when you rate forum topic replies. You earn 0 points when rating whether a forum topic reply was helpful or not.)
- Add a comment on network content
- Write a status update (or note) in the “What’s on your mind?” field
- Follow a network member, network content, or a community
- Create a task, edit a task, mark a task complete, or decline a task
- Edit community settings
- Join a community, or invite other members to a community
- Vote in a poll
- Send or reply to a message
- Write on the message board
- Send recognition
- Join a network
- If your network allows it, invite others to join your network
Points are tallied for the current week, month, and quarter. A lifetime total is also provided—basically a grand total of your activity points since the network was created. The points are specific to the current network. Activity points influence your CAP score in a network.